There are four easy ways to purchase tickets:
- By mail–Complete the order form, along with your seating preferences, and send with payment. Ticketing requests will be mailed to you within five working days.
- By phone (417-836-7678 or toll free out of town 1-888-476-7849)—Beginning May 20, 2013, use your credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover) to order tickets during box office hours and pick them up on or before the night of the show.
- On the web — Beginning May 20, 2013, you can point your browser to www.missouristatetix.com to purchase your tickets online with just a few short clicks!
- In person — Stop by any Missouri State-TIX outlet during regular box office hours. Locations available are JQH Arena and Craig Hall. Yes! There are new ticket pick-up fifteen minute parking spaces right in front of Craig Hall.
Box Office Hours
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Beginning June 11, 10 a.m.-8:00 p.m. curtain on show days.
NEW START TIME FOR ALL SHOWS 8:00pm!
A season ticket provides admission to one performance of each of the three productions and offers several advantages:
- Significant savings over individual tickets.
- Early purchase allows for better seating selection.
- Your name will be added to the season subscriber list which gives patrons an early opportunity to select seating for future Tent seasons
- Notification of Tent events prior to public notice. Select your individual show dates as you order season tickets. If you need to change your selection at a later date, you MUST visit an Missouri State-TIX outlet at least 24 hours in advance. (See Ticket Exchange Policy)
A premium ticket provides access to the best and most comfortable seats in the house:
- Wider Seating Area.
- Armrest between each seat .
- Cloth seat cover and cloth back.
|Season Tickets||Price||Premium||Individual Tickets||Price||Premium|
|MSU Faculty/Staff/Student||$29||$55||MSU Faculty/Staff/Student||$10||$19|
Groups are welcome at Tent and receive discounts on ticket prices. Every summer we are pleased to host corporate excursions, student groups of all ages, church groups, tours, academic honor organizations, employee gatherings and more! Call the box office at 836-7678 or toll free out of town 1-888-476-7849 State-TIX for information and to place your reservations early to assure seating. Group rates apply to groups of 10 or more:
- Adult: $12
- Senior (55+)/Student/Child: $10
- Missouri State Faculty/Staff/Student: $9.50
- Although we cannot make refunds, we can exchange your tickets — for another date of the same production.
- Exchanges must be made in person at any Missouri State-TIX box office at least 24 hours prior to the original performance; no exchanges without return of original tickets!
- A $1.00 per ticket service charge applies for all exchanges. No refunds due to ticket price variances.
Free Parking and Special Services
- Parking for Tent is free; no campus permit is needed. Patrons may park on Lot 24 (southwest corner of Grand St. & National Ave.). New short-term parking for drop-off and pick-up is available on Grand St. in front of Craig Hall. If you need more specific instructions, please call Missouri State parking administration at 417-836-4825.
- The Tent is fully accessible to the disabled, and wheelchair seating is available. Please inform an Missouri State TIX agent of your needs at the time of ticket purchase. Disabled parking is available in the horseshoe parking area just off National Avenue. There are additional limited parking areas available behind Craig Hall. Please call ahead for additional information regarding special services. To request an accommodation due to a disability, contact Mark Templeton at 417-836-4644 at least one week in advance.